Dunlop Competition Squashball (1 yellow dot)
Fri fragt + 499kr
Kontakt os her
KOM PÅ BESØG
Dunlop Squashball Competition (1 yellow dot). This ball has a little more bounce than the double dotted competition ball, making it a little easier to play with. In other words, it is suitable for intermediate level players.
Further information about squash balls
The different squash balls divided into categories:
- 2 yellow dots: For tournament players and very experienced players
- 1 yellow dot: For good intermediate players and experienced players
- 1 red dot: For good beginners and up to the intermediate level
- 1 blue dot: For beginners
- For glass courts use a white ball with 1 yellow dot. The ball with 1 yellow dot is used here because the glass takes a bit of the speed off the ball, which is why a ball that bounces more is needed than the one with 2 yellow dots.
NOTE: There will always be a difference in how the individual player assesses himself, so the above categories are only indicative. A good rule of thumb is that you can switch to a ball that bounces more if your duels are not as long as you would like. If, on the other hand, your duels are too long, you can advantageously switch to a ball that bounces less.